Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling like a whale at 13 weeks!

(7 Posts)
Hanban16 Fri 17-Mar-17 10:40:01

Hello everyone

So I am 13+4 with my first baby, we have had 4 miscarriages prior to this baby however I feel ginormous! I'm sure I look bigger than I should! We had a reassurance scan at 6 weeks which showed a heart beat. We have our dating scan next Wednesday...... could there be more than 1 in there?

Does anybody have any experience of this?

Thank you xxx

Lemondrop09 Fri 17-Mar-17 10:44:07

I feel huge but it's all just bloating and constipation at the moment grin

anxiousandpregnant Fri 17-Mar-17 11:06:57

I'm exactly the same! Apparently your digestive system slows down in the 1st trimester, causing bloating etc. My stomach is huge from the bloating, cant wait for it to ease off!

RyanStartedTheFire Fri 17-Mar-17 11:07:56

It is almost definitely bloating as your uterus will still be right down under your pubic bone but you never know!
Congratulations.

GemSingleton Fri 17-Mar-17 11:16:26

I was showing at my 12/13 week scan. I have a very small frame. Size 6 and 5ft 6. So as soon as I found out I was pregnant I showed right away. Think a lot is bloating too.
The photo I was around 20 weeks pregnant!

sprite25 Mon 20-Mar-17 11:02:11

I'm 13 weeks too with second baby, I've already had to give in to maternity clothes as I'm so bloated with an obvious 'bump' I just couldn't cope being uncomfortable in normal clothes anymore. Although the baby is still tiny and you do bloat alot everyone carries differently

Hanban16 Mon 20-Mar-17 13:23:36

Thank you ladies! Just trying to get to the scan on Wednesday now! I'm so so worried x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now