Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help. Opinions needed...

(4 Posts)
LisaInWonderland Thu 16-Mar-17 18:50:12

Hi ladies,
I think it's too early to test but I'm looking for opinions...
So, from September to 27th February I was on the mini pill. It mucked up my cycle and caused it to go all over the place with no pattern at all.
On 28th February I started taking Microgynon because they stopped making the mini pill I was on.
I made love with my partner without barrier methods on 4th, 5th and 11th of March.
Yesterday and today (15th and 16th of March) I have had very light bleeding which has been brown not red.
Could this be implantation bleeding? When can I test?
I simply can't work out the dates!
Thank you in advance!

HN42 Thu 16-Mar-17 20:53:03

Its could just be a breakthrough bleed as your body is adjusting to a change in pill - I once had a breakthrough bleed while taking the pill without a break to try and prevent having a period but I ended up with a brown bleed for about 2 weeks because of it. If you have been taking the pill its difficult to know when to test if you suspect you could be pregnant. I'd go with 4 weeks after the last time you had a break from taking the pill.

kshaw Thu 16-Mar-17 21:09:32

I used to bleed every month mid month on microgynon

LisaInWonderland Thu 16-Mar-17 21:32:21

That's helpful to know. Thank you ladies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now