Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Very early detection help...

(4 Posts)
Mrsmac123 Tue 14-Mar-17 15:35:34

We have been trying for 4 months now and the past week and a half I've been needing to pee more frequently and feeling not myself. I'm 17 days early in testing which I know is stupid but I'm desperate to find out. I got a faint line on positive camera doesn't show up too well though. Anyone else had this and any one else fallen pregant so close to their last period finishing? Thanks in advance xxx

MrsGB2225 Tue 14-Mar-17 15:41:50

when did you ovulate?

ashaj92 Tue 14-Mar-17 15:47:31

I was in an almost identical situation to you before I finally got my bfp. Personally I recommend the first response early detection tests. I did one of those around the time I was due and it gave me a definite positive, I also did a cheaper test which did have a second line but VERY faint. You can get first response tests off Amazon (cheaper than the supermarket)
Fingers crossed you get the result you're hoping for x

GreedyDuck Tue 14-Mar-17 16:09:39

17 days early? Do you mean 7?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now