Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Do you notice every twinge and tweak?

(6 Posts)
DuRezidal Mon 13-Mar-17 21:43:48

This is my second pregnancy and I don't remember noticing absolutely everything that is going on in my body. Every single twinge is obvious to me, every strange feeling I notice.

Does anyone else feel like this?

I probably have things like this going on every single day when I'm not pregnant but now I am super tuned in.

oliversmummy26 Tue 14-Mar-17 11:22:06

Yep, exactly the same, and every single one makes me think that something is going wrong! It's just your body stretching to accommodate baby smile

Jessiecat27 Tue 14-Mar-17 12:36:10

This is my first and I'm the same!

JessieMillz25 Tue 14-Mar-17 16:08:45

I'm the same and I feel the same. That's why I find it nuts and hard to believe when people say that the reason I haven't felt my baby move is because I've been busy, I feel so aware of my body!

mummy2pickle Tue 14-Mar-17 19:08:43

This is my second pregnancy and I can honestly say i never worried his much with my first. Every two twinge and pain sends me into panic.
Run up to my scans I was so anxious. So different to my first pregnancy.

BembaNugget Tue 14-Mar-17 19:16:24

I've been the same. This is my first pregnancy and whereas I wasn't expecting to feel anything before about 18-20 weeks, I felt movements at 16 because I'm just so aware of my body and what's going on within it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now