Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

12 weeks today :)

(6 Posts)
Coreynkayden Mon 13-Mar-17 09:26:19

Yay iv hit the 12 week mark anybody else feeling super energetic first time iv felt this good since i got pregnant grin

angelinheaven Mon 13-Mar-17 10:20:32

Hi Ive just hit the 11 week mark, I've never felt in any of my pregnancies as tired as I have this time, it's been starting to ease this last week,so looking forward to not feeling as tired.
I'm just very anxious as I lost twins last year at 12 and a half weeks. This time round I've got my scan at 13 weeks,which I'm glad about as if everything is alright by that scan I think I may relax a little.
Do you have your scan soon ??
Best of luck with everything and getting some energy back to do normal everyday activities xx

Coreynkayden Tue 14-Mar-17 07:56:51

I should have my scan soon but still havent recieved my letter its taking ages sad x

angelinheaven Tue 14-Mar-17 16:13:37

Different areas are probably different, normally receive them quite quick here, as in weeks before we reach 12 weeks, maybe you should ring to check if your already 12 weeks x

Coreynkayden Wed 15-Mar-17 13:08:43

Yeah iv got mine finally got my scan monday grin

angelinheaven Wed 15-Mar-17 13:48:06

That's good, is this your first pregnancy ?
Bet your excited wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now