Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pink Blood - Picture Attached.

(8 Posts)
TheManicMummy Sun 12-Mar-17 20:23:06

So I'm around 5.5 weeks (3rd Pregnancy) and I've been getting a little bit of brown blood - which I wasn't worried about, had it in both my children's pregnancies, my last pregnancy was a miscarriage.

Now I've just gone to toilet and wiped and there's a bit of pink blood? I'm panicked...

TheManicMummy Sun 12-Mar-17 20:23:43

I've also had some painful bloating today also..

Swifey Sun 12-Mar-17 20:27:14

I bled red blood with my first pregnancy at about 7 weeks. I called the dr and he said there was nothing they could do, but to lie down and rest, unfortunately this early on, it will be what it will be. Happily it was just that once and ds was fine, in fact fighting fit!! So, be kind to yourself, it is more likely nothing at all. Lie on the sofa and chill out. flowers

ruthieruthuk Sun 12-Mar-17 23:56:26

I had this the other day so i went to A&E, they are referring me for an early scan as i am high risk of ectopic.

By any chance did u get the blood when u went for a poo, I've been a bit constipated recently, sorry TMI and was wondering if this could of caused it...

babynelly2010 Mon 13-Mar-17 07:01:57

At this stage unfortunately it could go either way. I had light bleed at about this time and ended up with early MC. I also had a bleed with my son that looked like that 8-9 weeks and everything was fine. They found pocket if blood on the ultrasound.
With this one we had a very early scan that showed another sac that did not develop. I was told there could be a bleed but it did not happen.
Best of luck, hopefully scan goes well.

TheManicMummy Mon 13-Mar-17 07:54:04

Luckily there's hasn't been anymore blood just yet... absolutely terrified as I've been up all night being sick, possible food poisoning.

Nope just happened when I went for a wee? X

Coreynkayden Mon 13-Mar-17 09:24:05

I had this at 5 weeks too had it with my last pregnancy can be worrying dnt stress too much if there no pain and its not heavy you havent got anything to worry about smile im curently 12 weeks pregnant now good luck smile xx

TheManicMummy Mon 13-Mar-17 10:12:33

Thanks ladies... by now there should be a strong positive result now right? Because I've just got another faint positive and a bit of stringy pink blood... sorry for the TMI x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now