We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am i pregnant

(16 Posts)
Perksofgoose Sun 12-Mar-17 11:26:57

Hi this is my first time on here but... I am 3 months post c section and myself and my fiance havent exactly been careful.. We want 2 more babys.. I took a test this morning although 6 days before period is due.. I think i see a line but im not sure if its just hope! It came up within the time limit and i took it apart to make sure its not a evap line.. I had a ectopic pregnancy in 2013 which led to me losing my left fallopian tube.. So it seems to good to be true getting pregnant again so soon! Everyones opinions would be go greatful!!

AnoiseAnnoysanOyster Sun 12-Mar-17 11:54:43

Sorry but that picture is so dark I can't see anything.

RJnomore1 Sun 12-Mar-17 11:55:43

Is that picture in negative?

GreenGoblin0 Sun 12-Mar-17 12:06:10

have you taken the test apart? if so I don't think the result is reliable plus I can't see a line and you are testing far too early

Perksofgoose Sun 12-Mar-17 12:22:55

Yes its in negative

dinosaurkisses Sun 12-Mar-17 13:17:18

Why would you use a negative confused?

You're testing waaaay too early- wait until your period is due, otherwise you'll drive yourself mad

Beansonapost Sun 12-Mar-17 13:27:23

Post a better picture...

Do another test...

Coreynkayden Sun 12-Mar-17 13:31:09

I can see a second line smile id do another one i got a positive that early so ignore negative people babe xx

RJnomore1 Sun 12-Mar-17 13:36:24

I can see sometingvyo the left maybe...

Look I'm going to do the sensible chat here, 3 months is not long to recover from major stomach surgery, perhaps if it's not positive another three months would make a huge difference.

user1480264544 Sun 12-Mar-17 13:37:41

I personally only got a positive the day I was due on, before.. nothing not even faintly and you can really drive yourself crazy so it's sound advice in my opinion! Maybe wait a few more more days or even until your due on.. personally I can't see a faint line only a small bit at the bottom but it does look negative BUT as I say Mine was too until my period was due! Good luck xx

eurochick Sun 12-Mar-17 13:39:20

Did you take advice about conceiving again? My consultant advised waiting six months after my section.

Perksofgoose Sun 12-Mar-17 17:58:52

Yes my doctor has given me the all clear to start trying. I am going to test again in 6 days and keep my fingers crossed 🙊

Sammiebecky123 Sun 12-Mar-17 18:38:47

Hi this is my first time on here. Wondering if anyone can help me, i am currently 9days late for my period. I last done a test yesterday morning. Negative result. Ive had some cramping and pains, back ache, abit of bloating. I am never that late for my period last month was a day late but am slightly confused.

user1489343787 Sun 12-Mar-17 18:51:31

Do another test get the pound tests that are an actual stick

Sammiebecky123 Sun 12-Mar-17 19:02:10

Do you mean like a strip

Perksofgoose Sun 12-Mar-17 19:02:49

Thankyou will get some tomorow.. I am having symptoms of pregnancy.. Nausea especially around coffee (which i usualy love) i feel the same as i did when i first found i was pregnant with my son

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now