Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby monitors

(7 Posts)
JOMH1982 Sun 12-Mar-17 09:02:40

Hi,

Just looking for a few recommendations for a bay monitor? We had a BT one five years ago that has keeled over and I've heard the latest version isn't so good, so not sure where to start? We didn't have a video monitor last time but thinking we may get one this time. Any recommendations gratefully received! Many thanks 🙏 😊 Xx

JOMH1982 Sun 12-Mar-17 09:02:55

Baby monitor, even! Lol

GirlElephant Sun 12-Mar-17 09:06:16

We have the the Motorola VM & it's amazing. Really clear picture and sound, easy to use and you can talk or play lullabies into the room the baby is in.

It's also on sale a lot I think when we purchased it the RRP was around £120 but we got it for around £70.

Aliveinwanderland Sun 12-Mar-17 09:08:15

We don't have one at all. Can hear DS when he cries as I leave the doors open. If I had a video one I think I would spend ages watching it and not sleeping myself! -

TeaTeaTea Sun 12-Mar-17 14:11:58

We've got the BT video monitor (bought 2015 - can't say model just yet as babe asleep on me) and it was thrown down the toilet last week by said child (terrible two's starting early..)....still working and all dried out much to our astonishment. That makes it a good winner for me! :-)

sherbertlemon17 Sun 12-Mar-17 14:53:54

We have the BT video monitor one which plays white noise and has a light show type thing too. DD still sleeps with white noise now and it has been an absolute god send. We love it.

JOMH1982 Mon 13-Mar-17 14:07:12

Thanks very much for your recommendations ladies -it's such a minefield! 🙏 Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now