Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How long after midwife ?

(7 Posts)
Coreynkayden Fri 10-Mar-17 08:39:58

Just wondering how long after first midwife apointment did everyone get there letter for scan date im so excited havent got no patience lol really cant wait to see my baby bean on screen smile

Clare2017 Fri 10-Mar-17 08:56:15

When I rang to make my booking in appointment (which is today) they gave me a date for my first scan.

Totally know how you feel. I'm so excited to see the baby.

StillaChocoholic Fri 10-Mar-17 08:58:08

It really depends on the area.
My doctor sent of the scan forms for me so I had my scan appointment through weeks before I heard from my midwife

knust Fri 10-Mar-17 09:14:24

There was a huge mix up with my first so I won't go into it. With my second I received my scan letter before I had my first midwife appointment at 7 weeks! This time the letter wasn't sent to my home so I didn't get it until I had my midwife appointment at 8 weeks.

Coreynkayden Fri 10-Mar-17 09:42:51

I had my midwife at end off feb she said it can take up too 2 weeks i hope it comes soon really getting impatient lol grin

arbrighton Fri 10-Mar-17 10:07:15

I got letter for scan during the week after booking in- it was triggered by the stuff going onto the computer

mum2be2boys Fri 10-Mar-17 21:49:02

I had my booking appointment with my midwife at 7 weeks, finally got my scan date at 10 weeks. Felt like forever waiting for the appointment date!!
20 week scan here is usually booked after the 12 week one, but as I was due to be 20 weeks between Christmas and new year, I had to wait until 17 weeks to find out the date once they had finalised Christmas staffing! I was very impatient waiting for the post every day!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now