Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Leaking fluid at 32 weeks

(3 Posts)
harleysmammy Thu 09-Mar-17 20:44:45

Hi, i've had a lot of discharge throughout the whole pregnancy but the past couple of days its been noticeably more. Whether thats because im thinking about it more or not i dont know, but ive noticed it more. I feel wet majority of the time and sometimes when im not doing much i can feel it coming out (sorry tmi). It dries yellow and smells sweet ish, i think anyway ive never had to smell amniotic fluid before haha. I havent got thrush as they tested me for that a week ago, it comes out clear or white but dries yellow. Its not a massive gush constantly but i can feel it sometimes. I have polyhydramnios and my babies belly is measuring 39 weeks. He was moving like crazy yesterday, he literally saw every second on the clock. I've been out today so havent been obsessively focusing on movements but he's definitely moved throughout the day and he's moving gently now. Should i be worried that this is amniotic fluid?? Ive never done this before so i dont know what im doing haha, any advice is appreciatedsmile X

ispymincepie Thu 09-Mar-17 20:47:12

Er yes, call labour ward NOW

JOMH1982 Thu 09-Mar-17 21:59:01

Please get yourself checked out. You may be leaking fluid and you and your baby may need checking out, possibly have antibiotics. please please please go xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now