Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

10 weeks concern

(6 Posts)
Chlo22 Thu 09-Mar-17 10:20:06

Hi,
Bit of background.. 1st time pregnancy after ttc for 14months, previous ectopic many yrs ago and a mc since trying.
I'm now 10+3 and have had some spotting throughout. Had two early scans at hospital because of ectopic, last one 7+3 and all ok, heartbeat found etc. Started to relax after that but then last few days I've woken up with dark brown blood and this morning had some clots so am concerned again. This has also coincided with my sickness and breast tenderness waning.
I went back to the epu unit yesterday and the doctor said try not to worry, it doesn't mean anything sinister is going to happen and I'm not in any pain. He said he'd like to give me a scan for reassurance but they're fully booked until next weds and my nucal scan is next Friday anyway.
I tried to relax last night but then having the blood again this morning has made me worry again so I've booked a private scan for asap which is tomorrow. I don't want to overreact and panic but feel like I need the reassurance. A week is a long time to wait when you're thinking about it constantly.
Has anyone else had any experiences like this? Thank you

jld128 Thu 09-Mar-17 22:00:06

i have had a mmc so not exactly same as you but just wanted to say good luck xx

Chlo22 Thu 09-Mar-17 22:14:36

I went to the private clinic today and they couldn't find a heartbeat so think it stopped at 8 weeks, just a few days after I had a scan at hospital and everything was ok. I kept thinking no, everything will be ok, I've had fair share of heart ache but nope, here we go again. Just feel absolutely gutted x

Elkalv Thu 09-Mar-17 23:50:12

Very sorry for your loss, such a sad sad time. Hope you feel better and next time it will be better. :-((

mainlywingingit Fri 10-Mar-17 01:18:47

I feel really sad for you. Sorry you are going through this. Hugs Xx

calimommy Fri 10-Mar-17 03:09:43

I'm so sorry love. I've had two losses so I know how devastating it feels. This isn't the end of your road though. Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now