Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Imagination Or??

(4 Posts)
Cookiesurfer93 Wed 08-Mar-17 19:15:22

Hi!! I bring you a bit of a complicated one.
On the 17th Feb, I had my implanon removed. In the same appointment, I was given the depo injection.. (I didn't 100% know I wanted it, but the Dr was pushy and quite mean so I got it over and done with so I could leave).
Well, I got home, thinking no more of it, had sex that night and almost every night after. It wasn't until I woke up last week, with terrible heartburn and nausea (the kind I haven't had since my last pregnancy two years ago) I googled about the injection. What my Dr failed to mention was because it wasn't done in the first 5 days of my period, that I wouldnt have an active contraception for 7 days.. whoops on her for missing that bit out!!
I took a test this morning, and I dont know if I'm seeing things or not?! I would love another child.. and I wont retest for a week, but now I'm panicking incase I am and I'be had the injection??
Am I seeing things?!blush

Coffee3 Wed 08-Mar-17 20:36:31

Hi Cookie,
I can't see anything but the control line ?
Sorry x

Ohb0llocks Wed 08-Mar-17 20:37:43

Are you me??

iamapixiebutnotaniceone Wed 08-Mar-17 20:40:31

I can see what looks like an evaporation line, Asda brand tests are terrible for them. I would probably try to forget about it for a week and retest xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now