Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy symptoms but on my period?

(7 Posts)
booandshoe Wed 08-Mar-17 07:38:28

Just looking for a bit of advice here. My period was 2 days late. I took a ClearBlue pregnancy test last Thursday morning which came out negative and I started bleeding on that evening. Friday was quite heavy bleeding which is unusual for me, Saturday was what a normal period would be for me and the rest of the days were quite light bleeding. I've stopped bleeding now but I'm still having pregnancy symptoms like bloating, nausea, tiredness and mood swings.

Anybody have any ideas before I ring my doctor?

GreenGoblin0 Wed 08-Mar-17 07:40:09

sounds like normal menstrual cycle symptoms to me. why would you call your doctor?

booandshoe Wed 08-Mar-17 07:42:12

It's just unusual for me to have these symptoms, I feel sick and exhausted all day.

Essexmum69 Wed 08-Mar-17 08:13:57

Retest?

ruthieruthuk Wed 08-Mar-17 11:48:42

Ive heard of people having periods while being pregnant so may be worth retesting

user1485963128 Wed 08-Mar-17 14:37:23

Had this in December and then found I was pregnant! According to my dates I conceived 2 days before my period.

booandshoe Wed 08-Mar-17 17:53:05

Done another test today and still negative. Strange.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now