Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Ovulation helps

(4 Posts)
Alicejj8x Mon 06-Mar-17 10:59:50

Hello ladies ..
jist wondered if you can help me. I've recently come off my period after having to take a tablet to regulate them as there 3 months apart!
Just wondering how I would go about working out when my ovulation date is? I do the ovulation sticks from Amazon the cheapies as my period can range between 90-100 days sometimes longer?!
Any help would be good thankyou

NuttyCasey Mon 06-Mar-17 13:17:31

I was on the pill (as contraception) and we decided to start trying straight away! Much to our surprise I was pregnant within the first month, for me it worked out that after finishing the pill followed by my withdrawal bleed I ovulated about the same time afterwards (approx. 2 weeks from first day of your period).

I would maybe suggest using the same method? Test for ovulation about 2 weeks from the first days of your last 'bleed'

Good luck x

Alicejj8x Mon 06-Mar-17 14:51:40

Hey! Ahh congrats!
This happened to me also I stoped the pill and was pregnant straight away- however ours resulted in miscarriage and since then my periods haven't been regular xx

Alicejj8x Mon 06-Mar-17 14:52:39

Sorry it sent befor I was finished.
Thankyou for replying. I will continue to use the opks I think and see if I ovulate when it said I should! Thankyou I'll keep you posted lol x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: