Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation helps

(4 Posts)
Alicejj8x Mon 06-Mar-17 10:59:50

Hello ladies ..
jist wondered if you can help me. I've recently come off my period after having to take a tablet to regulate them as there 3 months apart!
Just wondering how I would go about working out when my ovulation date is? I do the ovulation sticks from Amazon the cheapies as my period can range between 90-100 days sometimes longer?!
Any help would be good thankyou

NuttyCasey Mon 06-Mar-17 13:17:31

I was on the pill (as contraception) and we decided to start trying straight away! Much to our surprise I was pregnant within the first month, for me it worked out that after finishing the pill followed by my withdrawal bleed I ovulated about the same time afterwards (approx. 2 weeks from first day of your period).

I would maybe suggest using the same method? Test for ovulation about 2 weeks from the first days of your last 'bleed'

Good luck x

Alicejj8x Mon 06-Mar-17 14:51:40

Hey! Ahh congrats!
This happened to me also I stoped the pill and was pregnant straight away- however ours resulted in miscarriage and since then my periods haven't been regular xx

Alicejj8x Mon 06-Mar-17 14:52:39

Sorry it sent befor I was finished.
Thankyou for replying. I will continue to use the opks I think and see if I ovulate when it said I should! Thankyou I'll keep you posted lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now