Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy classes South London

(5 Posts)
Hollyhop17 Mon 06-Mar-17 08:40:17

Hi all,

I live in South Norwood and am 20+5. I am emerging from the horrors of HG and want to get going on some pregnancy yoga or aqua natal classes, or both!

A quick google search hasn't really helped. Anyone got any tips on classes in the South London area I can look into? Anyone currently doing a class that is brilliant? I work in central so could also do it here I suppose...

Thanks!

Blueroses99 Mon 06-Mar-17 08:57:14

The Light Centre (Moorgate/Belgravia) has pregnancy yoga and pregnancy Pilates classes which are fab.

My local hospital does yoga classes so you might want to check with your midwife whether anything is offered by the maternity unit.

I didn't find any aquanatal classes but went to regular Aqua classes at my gym, just making sure my instructor was aware I was pregnant.

Cineraria Mon 06-Mar-17 09:04:01

How easy is West Wickham for you to get to from South Norwood? I think it's not bad if you drive, maybe.

I loved the pregnancy yoga classes at Karma yoga. They were very flexible and adaptable to any problems you had and I felt so good after them. The other participants always seemed nice and the classes were not very expensive although you did have to book a block of six, so needed to go regularly to make it good value.

I wish I could go this time too but DS's nursery pick up after work would make me too late.

Hollyhop17 Mon 06-Mar-17 10:04:48

Thanks both. I will check out my hospital, hadn't thought of that. I don't live in the borough I am giving birth in, so wasnt sure how much advice my midwifw would be able to give me.

Not sure about West Wickham. Do have a car though, so will consult a map!

hellotoyellow Mon 06-Mar-17 12:19:41

www.theshalalondon.com Is a lovely space and does pregnancy yoga.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now