Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Worrying myself sick!!

(3 Posts)
2017Babyontheway Sun 05-Mar-17 11:13:58

Hi,

I'm 9+4 and am a nervous wreck!! I can't stop thinking about the fact I could have had a silent miscarriage or that this could be a molar pregnancy. My scan isn't for another 3 weeks and that seems forever away!

I have had no morning sickness or nausea. Just mild cramping, back ache, tender boobs and feeling so exhausted! Although the tender books have seem to subsided last couple of days.

I am so so anxious I feel my anxieties are going to cause something bad to happen.

Has anyone got any tips to stay calm? Or how I can get an early scan to put my mind at rest? We have told a few people we are expecting and I couldn't fave telling them we have lost it if we go to our scan and there's no heartbeat.

sweetandsaltypopcorn Sun 05-Mar-17 11:17:57

I've only just found out and am only 4 weeks but the worry already set in.

I am considering paying for an early reassurance scan which is done privately. There is a place local to me (where I had a gender scan with ds1) and an early reassurance scan is £45. Might be worth seeing if there is somewhere local to you?

MissJC Sun 05-Mar-17 11:33:07

Book a private early scan OP, I had one at 8 weeks and it was such peace of mind. It cost £90 but was worth every penny. Once the checks had been done to make sure everything is ok, we got a good half hour of scan time plus about ten piccies. I actually went back 5 times throughout my pregnancy for gender scans, 4D scans etc and now have a lovely album dedicated to being pregnant.

I also didn't suffer any usual pregnancy symptoms, if I didn't know I was pregnant I wouldn't have known I was ifswim.
Congrats btw! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now