Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nub theory guesses please?

(6 Posts)
oliversmummy26 Sun 05-Mar-17 08:27:00

Thank you...I'm guessing girl but not sure if I'm looking right!

mummy2pickle Sun 05-Mar-17 08:37:24

Yep I'm going girl too. I'm intrigued with this nub theory I've been trying to work my one out too!!

oliversmummy26 Sun 05-Mar-17 09:27:58

Me too, I am convinced it's going to be a girl as DH brother and two sisters have 5 girls between them, my DS (from a previous relationship) is the only grandson in the family so we could do with another boy. But I would secretly like a girl, we're having a 16 week gender scan at the end of the month as can't wait until 20 week scan!

mummy2pickle Sun 05-Mar-17 13:08:54

We are of a very similar circs we are very boy dominated in our family and dh has a boy from previous relationships ship so when we had our dd is was a shock and the family love having a little girl and would all want another little girl I secretly would like a boy!! We didn't find out the sex at 20 weeks and dh is set against it so I'm trying all the methods to give me an inclination!!

mummy2pickle Sun 05-Mar-17 13:10:02

Any thoughts?

oliversmummy26 Sun 05-Mar-17 15:16:41

Ooh that's a tricky one, I'm going to say boy, but complete guess!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now