Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nice maternity PJs

(12 Posts)
blossombottom Sat 04-Mar-17 22:16:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GreyBird84 Sat 04-Mar-17 23:18:45

I've just bought 2/3 sizes bigger out of primark.

Have you looked at next & asks?

AlannaOfTrebond Sat 04-Mar-17 23:46:42

Hotmilk. I used to sell them and some of theirs are so lovely I own 3 pairs of the bottoms despite never having had a child. The tops are supportive soft cups with a drop for feeding so work during and after pregnancy, choice of vests, short or long sleeves.

In fact wearing Hotmilk bottoms with a Bravissimo top now, comfiest thing ever.

AreWeThereYet000 Sun 05-Mar-17 00:13:18

Marks and spencer have lovely maternity nighties and pjs x

octonuddle Sun 05-Mar-17 07:22:49

I always think Jojomamanbebe have lovely maternity PJs but as yet haven't bought any but think I might treat myself! I'm too busy slobbing around in baggy t-shirts sad perhaps I need a bit of glamour! I have a couple of maternity nighties which I used in labour and in the hospital last time around which were good for that purpose but generally don't like nighties.

strawberrypenguin Sun 05-Mar-17 07:25:23

I had a couple of lovely pairs from mothercare

Zampa Sun 05-Mar-17 07:30:51

Try Figleaves online. I got a lovely pair from there a few years ago.

jesterkat Sun 05-Mar-17 07:33:10

I got some lovely ones from verbedat sorry wrong spelling

teainbed Sun 05-Mar-17 07:37:00

I've got plain black ones from Seraphine, they feel lovely on and look like posh lounge/yoga wear.

Flanderspigeonmurderer Sun 05-Mar-17 08:19:21

Gap
H&M
Asos

cansu Sun 05-Mar-17 08:21:42

Do not waste money on expensive night wear for hospital. After birth bleeding is like a v v heavy period. I ended up needing those changing squares on my bed to protect sheets and v cheap dark knickers.

blossombottom Sun 05-Mar-17 10:07:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now