Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Slow heartbeat normal growth

(1 Post)
Smurf123 Fri 03-Mar-17 13:55:07

I'm wondering if anyone can. Share their experiences of this.
I had a scan last week that showed baby at 6weeks 0days with a heartbeat (midwifes words were it was going a dinger) so all seemed good.
We had another scan today one week later and baby is measuring 6weeks 6 days so about right but today she said that while there was a heartbeat it had slowed down a lot.
This was all by abdominal scan.
She has booked me in to come back on Monday but said that while there is a chance it could right itself it didn't look good.
I just want to see if anyone has been through something similar. I don't know whether to prepare myself for the worst or hope for the best.
I've had a mmc before baby stopped growing at 6w4d but to have seen a hb last week is making it so much harder this time around. I'm 27 and I thought I was fit and healthy. There didn't seem to be a reason for it last time.
I don't really know why I'm posting this. I guess I'm hoping someone can tell me it might still be OK.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now