Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No symptoms

(9 Posts)
user1486497562 Wed 01-Mar-17 17:31:25

I'm currently between 7 and 8 weeks pregnant and I've got hardly any symptoms at all my breasts don't hurt I've not got sickness I suppose the only real symptoms I've got is slight tiredness and frequent urination and they've even got a bit better I'm really worried something isn't right with my pregnancy plus the fact that I just don't feel pregnant I suffer with really bad anxiety I've been to the doctors and asked for a scan which they refused so I'm paying for a private one this Sunday. He did do a blood test which came back at 40,000 at about 6 weeks 5days/7 weeks im anywhere between I was just hoping I could have some success stories where you didn't feel pregnant and have many symptoms and everything was fine... please!! Thank you xxxx

Walkinglikeazombie Thu 02-Mar-17 10:44:31

I was the same.
When I was pregnant with my first DD, I was CONVINCED that I am not actually pregnant until I had my 12 week scan and saw her on the monitor. That was when it actually hit me that I will be a mum.
I had no sicknesses, no sore boobs, nothing.
I only felt a bit woozy once when I was on my way to work around 6-7 weeks pregnant.
Even later on in the pregnancy, I felt great. The only thing was, I was a lot more tired, and would fall asleep as soon as I sat/laid down.
It was the same with DD2. I think I was very lucky and had two easy pregnancies.
Seems like it may be the same in your case, so relax and enjoy wink!

user1486497562 Thu 02-Mar-17 10:49:17

Thank you so much for replying!
That's my main symptom too being so tired if I'm on my feet keep going I'm okay then as soon as I sit down that's it nodding off haha.
Yeah I've got 2 other kids my oldest I was so sick with her from the moment I found out had really bad sickness couldn't keep anything down with my son I was a bit sick and with this one I think I've been sick about 4/5 times and that's only after eating a large meal not long till my scan now praying everything is okay and I'll see my little bean and a little heartbeat xx

Walkinglikeazombie Thu 02-Mar-17 11:23:53

I am sure everything is absolutely fine!
Enjoy it, sounds like you deserve a nice and easy pregnancy, and try and relax, which I know isn't easy when you suffer from anxiety sad.
Good luck on Sunday!

user1486497562 Thu 02-Mar-17 11:39:40

Thank you!! Xx

LGY1 Thu 02-Mar-17 14:14:10

I would say i had a similar experience to you.
I'm now 21 weeks and its been very easy and symptom free. I keep saying "if i didn't 'know' i was pregnant i wouldn't know"

I had no morning sickness, i had a couple of mornings around week 12 where i felt queasy but was as far as it went!
My boobs are now bigger but have never hurt.
I also got the tiredness in the first trimester and was getting up to go for a wee 3/4 times a night (which has now subsided to 1 or 2)
At the 12 weeks scan everything was fine & just had the 20 week scan. He is measuring on the 50th Percentile for everything and is very healthy.
Enjoy the lack of morning sickness & don't listen to anyone that says morning sickness is the sign of a healthy baby!!

user1486497562 Thu 02-Mar-17 14:24:20

That's what I worried about as that's what they say about morning sickness, I'm a little worried as I don't even get up that much in the night to wee probably once or twice when I was a bit earlier think it was about 3 times but lately even that's slowed down! Can I ask also is 40,000 a good hcg level for 6-7 weeks? Thank you so much for replying I do feel a little better now I just panick over the littlest things! Xx

Lori05 Thu 02-Mar-17 14:46:10

I'm 9 weeks today and I feel the same. Aside from the tiredness and frequent urination (and 6 positive tests) I wouldn't know I'm pregnant at all! I'm waiting on the date for my booking in appointment. I don't think it will become real until then.
Good luck! x

user1486497562 Thu 02-Mar-17 16:25:57

Glad it's not just me I didn't even believe I was pregnant at first I've took about 40 tests in total from the moment I found out till about 5 and a half weeks I took at least 1 test a day 😱 I only stopped myself cause some of my tests was darker some was lighter and even that panicked me! First trimester Is so worrying xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now