Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant or paranoid?

(3 Posts)
user1488318730 Tue 28-Feb-17 22:08:53

I made a stupid mistake and had unprotected sex on Friday 17th of Feb. I finished my period earlier on that week on the Monday the 13th of Feb. Now I've had sore boobs for a good few days which is extremely unusual for me. I've also been experiencing cramping in stomach similar to period pain. I don't know if this is all in my head as it seems unusual to get symptoms this early but I feel like an absolute paranoid wreck. It got to the point I couldn't handle the anxiety so took a pregnancy test today 28th of Feb which was negative but it was only 11 days after sex so would probably be too early to detect. Do you think this window of having sex so close to my period ending is unlikely to result in pregnancy?

Baby2ruinedmynunny Tue 28-Feb-17 22:18:46

It's not impossible but is highly unlikely. I sometimes get sore boobs and cramping when I am ovulating so it may be that you are experiencing ovulation.

arbrighton Tue 28-Feb-17 22:21:07

Unlikely but not impossible. Remember sperm can live several days so they could have been there when you ovulated. That's related to start date of period more than when y
it finished
Try another test in a couple of days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now