Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Lost control

(4 Posts)
Moonbear10 Tue 28-Feb-17 15:20:24

I recently found out I'm pregnant, due to birth control failure, total shock.
I've been feeling pretty low over the last week or two since finding out and feel like my own life is spiralling out of my control, I hate this feeling.
Dp and I discussed starting a family in a years and we both really want children and I do want this baby I'm just really struggling with getting my head around how everything is going to work out and how I'm feeling and I'm frustrated because I don't feel like myself at the moment. I've got no appetite, feel nauseous, lightheaded at times and I just want to go back to being me sad

namechange20050 Tue 28-Feb-17 15:23:13

Hey op. Sounds like you are having a hard time. How old are you & his far along are you?

Moonbear10 Tue 28-Feb-17 15:24:27

I'm 22 and about 8 weeks

namechange20050 Tue 28-Feb-17 15:27:51

Oh bless you. It's difficult to think ahead to an actual baby when you feel so ill and weird. Ah least at 10 weeks it's not too long until your sickness subsides.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now