Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Symptoms?

(5 Posts)
theclick Tue 28-Feb-17 11:11:41

In the last week I've lost symptoms/they have subsided slightly. So I have -

- No morning sickness (wasn't getting it anyway - just very mild waves of nausea in weeks 2-3) which I am grateful for
- less twinges and cramps

But boobs sore which I hate, and also a constant feeling of being full as my esophagus keeps making noises (like gurgles)

You may have seen me post on the other boards as this pregnancy isn't entirely what I wanted as it happened so quickly. I am less anxious than before (used to tremble like a leaf) but now more relaxed. But put it this way - if it was a miscarriage then I wouldn't, I don't think right now, not feel a sense of relief.

Should I ask my GP for a HCG blood test? Or just put it down to changing hormones?

theclick Tue 28-Feb-17 13:08:36

Anyone? 😞

anxiousandpregnant Tue 28-Feb-17 13:20:23

How many weeks are you?

theclick Tue 28-Feb-17 13:43:24

Now in week 6.

anxiousandpregnant Tue 28-Feb-17 13:55:35

I think if it was me id make a GP appointment and he may do a blood test to check your levels. I didn't have any symptoms at that stage at all other than sore boobs, sickness comes and goes for me now too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now