Talk

Advanced search

Symptoms at 4+1?

(7 Posts)
PresidentSheCock Mon 27-Feb-17 18:30:11

Been feeling a bit off for a day or two in ways I never do (nautious, queezy, off colour) ... Not had chance to test yet but going to get some on the way home from work and test tonight and tomorrow.

AF is always a mess but due anytime from two days ago to in a few days time ... Due yesterday if I base it on last two cycles which would put me at 4+1 I think.

Am I imaginging it? Could I really be having symptoms this early? Did any of you have symptoms so soon?

inkybunny Mon 27-Feb-17 18:41:03

I'm 4 weeks on the dot today and have been feeling a bit queasy - everything smells ever so strong too. My breasts are so incredibly sore they hurt when I walk, and my husband is amused at how hungry I am!

Good luck with your test!

ColourfulOrangex Mon 27-Feb-17 20:01:01

I had sickness from week 3 with this pregnancy, so I think it is possible

emily127 Mon 27-Feb-17 20:02:46

Yes it's definitely possible to have symptoms! When I was 4 weeks my boobs hurt really bad and I actually had pains that felt a lot like period pains. Good luck x

Emberblu Mon 27-Feb-17 20:03:45

I started feeling queasy and eating more from 3 days after conceiving so definitely possible. Now 8+3 with awful sickness and many other symptoms grin

NapQueen Mon 27-Feb-17 20:04:03

Yep its possible. I couldnt bear the phone handset near my mouth from the day my af was due pretty much.

AmyB1986 Mon 27-Feb-17 22:08:22

I started to have symptoms before I knew I was pregnant. I kept feeling dizzy and had gone off coffee, just the smell made me want to vom. Even thinking about it now is making me feel sick! 6+1 now and have sore boobs and still queasy, exhausted too but that's it so far so yes definitely possible to have symptoms that early

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now