Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

18 weeks and I don't feel pregnant.

(9 Posts)
Fizzball Mon 27-Feb-17 03:49:16

That's weird, right?

In the first few weeks I was exhausted, felt a bit sick, had sore boobs. Really minor symptoms but they were still something. Now I feel normal! No sickness, no sore boobs, have got my energy back and so on. I haven't got even a tiny bump and not feeling any movement yet.

Is it normal? I am definitely pregnant but it just doesn't feel real right now.

silkybear Mon 27-Feb-17 04:00:49

Yeah seem to remember the same with DD. Enjoy the brief respite between the sickness and the kicks smile

Bubbinsmakesthree Mon 27-Feb-17 04:13:54

Oh enjoy it! My first pregnancy I had a glorious couple of months in the 2nd trimester when I felt great. This time round I went straight from morning sickness to feeling like I had been in a fight with a mule, no respite, it sucked!

It's really normal to get a respite from symptoms in the 2nd tri, make the most of it!

Scaredycat2016 Mon 27-Feb-17 07:34:34

I'm 18 weeks today and was only saying the same thing yesterday! Apart from the unrelenting tiredness I've ad no signs I'm pregnant all the way through! It's so infuriating isn't it xx

arbrighton Mon 27-Feb-17 10:48:25

I have all sorts of symptoms, including what might have been some early Braxton Hicks, have bought the pram, seen the scans

Still totally surreal.....

Bubbinsmakesthree Mon 27-Feb-17 14:28:47

I know it can be a bit unsettling when you don't "feel" pregnant, especially if you had symptoms earlier which have gone away.

But honestly it is normal, it's not a cause for concern.

And a plea from myself and everyone who has felt like utter shit through an entire pregnancy - please try to enjoy it!

Elkalv Mon 27-Feb-17 22:32:56

Ahhh you make me jealous as I have belly already, but not like pregnant belly more like fat belly! Just joking, enjoy your pg)) I also forget some times that I am pregnant during the day))

Fizzball Mon 27-Feb-17 23:36:14

My first pregnancy I felt awful all the through so I will try to enjoy this peaceful period! It's just strange not feeling it at all, though I guess it is quite early and I could end up getting my butt kicked by it for the next 20 weeks!

Elkalv, my face seems to have gained weight, it's so round and chubby! Also even eating a tiny bit makes the top half of my belly stick right out whereas from my belly button down it looks normal. So weird looking! Like a reverse bump. confused

AHedgehogCanNeverBeBuggered Tue 28-Feb-17 08:58:10

I'm the same OP, I've been feeling dreadful but I'm now fine, full of energy, and don't have a bump yet (17 weeks). I'm enjoying it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now