Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

BFP- Late October early November due dates?

(7 Posts)
Jaronior Fri 24-Feb-17 16:57:05

Hi......anyone out there just found out they're expecting? Thought it might be nice to start a little thread!
I've tested this morning and got a feint BFP, have recently had 2 m/c so may be being optimistic but I'm tired of worrying!! If it works out it works out!! Fingers crossed. If it's a sticky one I'm due bonfire night! 5/11/17.
Anyone else out there the same??

GreedyDuck Fri 24-Feb-17 19:05:19

Try looking in the antenatal clubs section, there is an October thread, not sure if anyone has set up a Nov one yet. They can be a great source of support and info, most turn into fb groups that carry on long after the babies arrive.

Jaronior Fri 24-Feb-17 20:32:46

That's great- thank you! smile

jenhen88 Fri 24-Feb-17 20:38:24

I have had two faint positives over the past two days and I'm finding it hard to actually believe it. (TTC for 6 months) I can't speak to family or friends about it because I want to keep it hush hush until I'm sure. Here are the photos, what do you think??

jenhen88 Fri 24-Feb-17 20:41:17

I'm so glad I downloaded this app, great support and advice x

Jaronior Fri 24-Feb-17 20:46:48

Oh that's a definite positive!! Time to get excited!! grin

Jaronior Fri 24-Feb-17 20:48:36

Jenhen88 have a look in antenatal clubs- I've just started a November EDD thread

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: