Talk

Advanced search

Nursing/sleep bra for 30e - any recommendations?

(7 Posts)
sockgate Thu 23-Feb-17 22:41:48

Sorry for asking for yet more recommendations, but you've been right on everything so far!

Pre-preg, I was 28e (confirmed by Bravissimo). At 27 weeks, I'm pretty sure my back is now 30 and my breasts have increased a bit, so prob 30e.

During the day I've been getting away with decent Shock Absorber sports bras with back extenders. But I need a bit of support at night. I'd rather not pay £30 for a sleep/nursing bra if I can help it. I just want something soft enough to sleep in and, presuming I'm able to feed, something that will work afterwards for night feeds.

Any recommendations for sleep/nursing bras that could fit 30e dimensions? Everyone mentions sports bra-style tops - are there any that treat each breast as a separate being needing some kind of support, rather than treating them as a monoboob?

TestingTestingWonTooFree Fri 24-Feb-17 06:45:28

Not that I've seen. I'm bigger than you but either wearing bravissimo pyjamas or cheap stretchy yoga tops for a few pounds from eBay.

feelitinyourbones Fri 24-Feb-17 07:15:55

I may get shot down on here for even suggesting wearing the wrong size, but since it's only for sleeping and your back may expand further before birth, I reckon you would get a whole lot more choice by going for a 32 back. Obviously not for daytime support wear.

I wore Debenhams comfort nursing bras day and night. They are a proper bra with best shape I found without an underwire. I had this one £22.50 http://m.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod1070110001152010748686-1 but there are other options where you get 2 in a pack that work out cheaper still.

amelie427 Fri 24-Feb-17 08:36:11

I was a 28F pre pregnancy and now I'm a 32FF.

The Freya Deco soft cup wireless bra is really comfy.

annlee3817 Fri 24-Feb-17 09:20:19

I used a nursing sleep bra from JoJo Maman bebe, they came in a pack of two, and I bought the medium when I went up a 34F when breastfeeding, they were brilliant for late pregnancy and also once my DD was born

sockgate Tue 28-Feb-17 17:24:57

Thanks very much everyone. 32 backs slip up too much on me unfortunately, I end up with them looking like a halterneck. I will have a look at the Freya ones.

Katestar53 Tue 25-Jul-17 09:39:24

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now