Talk

Advanced search

CM in early pregnancy (tmi alert)

(9 Posts)
leanandgreen Thu 23-Feb-17 14:11:15

I am eight weeks pg and feeling very much in limbo land with no information from any medical practitioner as of yet.

I have noticed this week quite a significant increase in the amount of cm I am secreting and I just want to know whether or not this is normal.

What is really freaking me out is when I feel like I've wet myself but it's not even that heavy or even heavy tbh. Seems to be watery white in colour.

Hoping this is completely normal.

Bobowhite Thu 23-Feb-17 14:18:15

Completely normal! Prepare for it to stick around, I'm 25 weeks in and it's been like it virtually constantly!

leanandgreen Thu 23-Feb-17 14:42:49

Ahh thank you Bobo! Goodness me!! That is a looong time. I am sure that it is not the worst to come haha!

Thank you again for reassuring me.

Caterina99 Thu 23-Feb-17 15:10:37

Yep I'm currently 6 weeks and experiencing the same, and it's coming back to me that I had this last time around too. Can't remember how long it went on for though. I just took some spare knickers in my bag and changed at lunch time, but I've since discovered panty liners

Bobowhite Thu 23-Feb-17 15:17:37

Panty liners are your best friend in pregnancy! Prepare for extra blood flow down there and everything gets a bit hotter and can be uncomfortable without a liner, especially when the weather warms up. I always carry some with me, the always fresh ones are good!

SelfObsessionHoney Thu 23-Feb-17 15:19:45

Yep. 20 weeks here. Wet as an otters pocket.

leanandgreen Thu 23-Feb-17 15:25:54

Haha self !!

Aw thanks guys, definitely going to stock up ok the liners!

crombanna Thu 23-Feb-17 15:35:39

I detest pantyliners, even the word makes me angry but even I had to bite the bullet in early pregnancy

leanandgreen Thu 23-Feb-17 16:08:46

Haha I do too crom! Vile things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now