Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can I rant?

(4 Posts)
JessieMillz25 Wed 22-Feb-17 18:56:06

I'm so annoyed! Me and OH are moving in together (it's a long story but we have been together since we were 21 but with various masters courses and that have never lived together) and have spent the last few weeks putting our house together. Despite being a big fatty pregnant lady I have helped with all the flat packs as well as cooking and cleaning and everything else. I am also a full time teacher so work doesn't end when I come home. He had a whole day off today because the wifi man came at 10am angry. And then pissballed about setting up his PlayStation. My mum has booked time off work this Saturday to take us pram shopping and he's throwing a strop because he apparently needs to move in that day. He also told me off saying that I had left it too late to order the pram and it the baby would be here before the pram. I just wanted a nice lunch with my mum and to spend time getting the pram. I don't understand how we can't do both on the same day shock or move in properly on Sunday.

arbrighton Wed 22-Feb-17 20:14:42

Ordered our pram fri and would have been delivered today if yodel weren't so useless!

Tell OH to grow up!

maltesersarethedevil Wed 22-Feb-17 20:22:26

How far are you op?

Some prams are in stock and delivered as above poster stated.

Depends what you want I had an icandy and it took 12weeks for delivery.

DP sounds like he's in for a shock when dc arrives x

JessieMillz25 Wed 22-Feb-17 21:18:26

I'm 31 weeks blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now