Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Crazy f**king hormones

(8 Posts)
WoopWoop200 Wed 22-Feb-17 15:04:16

Im 26 weeks. I just had a nervous breakdown because a neighbour I dislike (long story) left a mud trail in front of my front door (flats). It doesn't usually bother me and I just mop it up. But not today.....

Today the hormones are like nope......Break the bitch...

Someone else please tell me this is somewhat normal.....That the hormone rage will evaporate and I'll be a normal human again??!!!

user1480264544 Wed 22-Feb-17 15:31:07

Haha I'm exactly the same! Hormones are killing me! I have just come out of a week long spell of hating my partner because... in fact I forgot what started it!! He's just annoying! I almost cried as I couldnt find my fave pasta pot in Tesco at lunch today .. I'm
Out of control 🙈 Hopefully they will ease off.. I'm 17 weeks I'm pretty sure I'll have no friends left by the end of this pregnancy!! X

INeedNewShoes Wed 22-Feb-17 15:32:37

My pregnancy hormones are plaguing me too though mine take the form of severe apathy and feeling quite low.

If I could choose I think I'd opt for rage over this, but then the grass is always greener...

WoopWoop200 Wed 22-Feb-17 16:27:14

User I cried last night because I wanted a Chinese half & half tray with sweet and sour sauce...But the Chinese was shut!!

INeed I have also been quite down. I go between rage and down all the time.

I have taken to hiding myself away from other humans. It's hard to believe that I am actually excited to have a baby. I feel sorry for my DH and DS....They accept the crazy haha

user68753367 Wed 22-Feb-17 16:29:52

I'm the worst it's making me hate people at the moment ! I'm a moody crank most days I have spells of being myself then bam I'm back to be a cranky bitch xx

user68753367 Wed 22-Feb-17 16:30:39

I feel very low ATM keep beating myself up for things it's ridiculous xx

user1480264544 Wed 22-Feb-17 17:05:51

It's so funny isn't it.. my ironing board just broke and caused me to have a freak out.. and ended up breaking it more by trying to fix it.. anyone would think I actually wanted to iron! Don't talk to me about Chinese...! I ordered the other day and it took 3 hours to turn up!! Imagine that!! I felt VERY sorry for my partner that night !! 😡 X

WoopWoop200 Wed 22-Feb-17 23:21:21

My DH text the neighbours politely asking them to clean it up and got ignored.......

Would it be unreasonable to dump a load of mud outside their front door tomorrow haha

There should be a rehab for pregnant women when their hormones go Hulk!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now