Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Looking for advice

(1 Post)
mazygracey Tue 21-Feb-17 19:03:59

Hi ive been ttc for about 8 months now i always kid myself into thinking i might be pregnant every month without fail il feel sick and bam my brain goes pregnant even tho we've not been successful yet.

Well this month again came the sick feeling this time it has been alot more then before and stronger then the last few times. This time i also have really really sore breasts and i mean never been so sensitive. This has been going on for almost 2 weeks. I am due on today but no sign of AF as of yet i did a test yesterday afternoon and it was negative. My cycle is very long like 41days last month my cycle was really light then i had 4 days of spotting 20 days ago im just so confused as to whats going on with me could i be pregnant and how long should i wait to do anouther test ?? confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now