Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump question

(8 Posts)
Elkalv Mon 20-Feb-17 23:24:04

Just silly question but did bump actually start to show gradually for you or did it suddenly appear one day? I definitely do have a belly already but I can pass as just getting fat or bloated, but I worry if one day I just wake up and have a balloon belly instead ? It will be pretty awkward then as I haven't told anyone at work yet.

ScarletSienna Mon 20-Feb-17 23:29:43

It seemed to be noticeable suddenly for me at around 16-18 weeks. Congratulations!

MotherofA Tue 21-Feb-17 00:11:12

Popped quite a bit at around 14/15 weeks . Congrats too smile

Sparklyuggs Tue 21-Feb-17 07:03:50

Mine popped overnight at 15/16 weeks. I was away for a few days and DH was shocked when I got back! Had quite a bit of round ligament pain for a week before.

moobeana Tue 21-Feb-17 07:07:21

It can be both!
It often depends on baby's position, one day it can look more bloatey and then baby turns and wow! bumptastic!

Joceshe Tue 21-Feb-17 08:00:24

Mine popped at 18/19 weeks. I went from being able to fit easily in my normal jeans to wearing maternity jeans very quickly lol. Took me by surprise!!

Newbie10 Tue 21-Feb-17 09:20:57

I am 19 weeks tomorrow and still waiting for a proper bump to appear! It is very frustrating as at the minute I just feel fat and not pregnant. I am really hoping I pop soon!

abbiebunn Tue 21-Feb-17 10:05:55

Ballooned at 5/6 weeks lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now