Talk

Advanced search

Help?!

(5 Posts)
staacee121 Mon 20-Feb-17 11:28:30

Didn't know what category to post this in.

How long after you stopped taking the pill did your monthly's return? I stopped taking mine 6 and a half weeks ago and still haven't had a period. I stopped taking it because of a clear blue digital saying 'pregnant 1-2'. All other tests (different brands) since have been negative so I can only assume that positive was due to a faulty test. I was reading up on my pill and the majority of people's periods resume after 3-4 weeks.

😩😩

Little worried something is wrong X

arbrighton Mon 20-Feb-17 11:38:10

Depends on the type of pill, how long you took it and your body.

I had a withdrawal bleed after stopping minipill then periods returned about a month later, regularish.

Fell pregnant after 3rd period, but had avoided doing so before then to be certain of dates.

No period doesn't mean you can't get pregnant though

arbrighton Mon 20-Feb-17 11:39:06

And Ps, majority is just that. Just because you don't fall into the average, doesn't mean anything wrong

MumBeth Mon 20-Feb-17 14:50:18

For me and my sister, after we stopped taking the pill our periods returned regular 3-4 weeks. This can probably be different for everyone though and if you are worried you could pop in to see your GP? They'll be able to do a pregnancy test too if need be. X

staacee121 Mon 20-Feb-17 20:17:23

I was on the minipill too. Haven't had a withdrawal bleed, literally nothing, not even cramps.

I haven't tested for 2 weeks so maybe I should do one tomorrow and then see my GP X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now