Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Fed up! Don't know why

(2 Posts)
Karmaisabitch Sun 19-Feb-17 22:48:52

So I'm 32 + 2 & im fed up.

My sleep has just started to be affected. I'm not even big, bump doesn't get in the way or make sleeping difficult.

It's just when I get into bed to go to sleep, although I am tired, I just can't sleep!

I'm either boiling hot or freezing cold, nothing no matter what I do is comfortable.

I've got severe pelvic pain, actually feels like it's snapped!
I'm wondering if I'm being highly unreasonable to go to the assessment unit tomorrow to see if I can get a pair of crutches as it hurts so so much putting pressure on one leg sad

I've still got just less than 8 weeks to go & I'm just annoyed & irritable.

&! I struggle to get up before 12pm each day, although I do force myself otherwise I wake up feeling like I've wasted my day.

Moving in 3 weeks too!

Ohyesiam Sun 19-Feb-17 22:58:34

Sound like you have pubic symphysis disorder . yes it does feel life it's snapped! Get assessed, you might well get crutches. I remember being told to keep my knees together when doing things like getting in and out of car, and that really helped.
And the reason everything feels so difficult is your bloody hormones.... I spent a huge amount of time on the sofa in the last trimester of my first pregnancy. If that what you need to do, do it.
Late pregnancy is the very definition of uncomfortable. But, entertain yourself on mn, do endless online shopping/ browsing, and enlist the help of everyone you know to help you pack. flowerscakebrew
It will be worth it in the end. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now