Talk

Advanced search

Sore boobs and feeling sick a week after DTD - pregnant?

(5 Posts)
Cyclingandriding2016 Sun 19-Feb-17 16:21:27

DTD last Saturday
Friday my boobs started to feel sore
Today I've felt a bit sick all day
Pregnant?!

mummabubs Sun 19-Feb-17 17:09:06

Unless you know when you ovulated/ when your period is next due I'm afraid my answer is going to be really boring- afraid you will just have to wait until period is late and do a pregnancy test! 😊 For me I had no symptoms whatsoever before getting a positive test result but I know some people get signs really early on so I'd say try and distract yourself until it's time to test and definitely don't test early- chances are the tests won't pick up the hormone as levels will be really low and you'll spend lots of extra money on tests. X

Cyclingandriding2016 Sun 19-Feb-17 17:17:35

According to online ovulation calculators I likely ovulated last Saturday/Sunday (i.e. When we DTD)
Next period due this coming Fri/Sat

When can I test?

DirtyBlonde Sun 19-Feb-17 17:19:36

Test around the time your period is due.

It's pretty rare to get symptoms before there are detectable levels of pregnancy hormones in your system.

Hope you get the answer you want!

DirtyBlonde Sun 19-Feb-17 17:21:07

BTW, if you're TTC, the topic for that is www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception and I think there are quite a few early symptom spotters over there. Might be worth having a browse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now