Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant or not?

(4 Posts)
Mpoklek Sun 19-Feb-17 16:18:26

Hey guys, a bit private... me and my fiancé had sex on the 15th Feb, my period was due on the 17th Feb. We don't use protection and my periods are always 28days apart. I am now late 2 days for my period and I am freaking out but excited, any possibility I could be expecting? We did this on purpose but I will be overjoyed if I am pregnant. Got pregnant with my DD mid period 2 years ago now, yuck I know. Anyway, any ideas anyone?

Hollyhop17 Sun 19-Feb-17 16:21:55

I think its unlikely you would have been ovulating that close to your period being due...

jinglebellmel Sun 19-Feb-17 16:46:34

I suppose it depends when you ovulate, do you know? It would need to be very close to Af for that to work. I'd say it's very unlikely but I'm sure stranger things have happened. If you're trying then I'd aim closer to mid cycle, good luck!

MonikaPoklekLee Sun 19-Feb-17 16:55:46

No clue, with DD I ovulated what seemed like during my period? That's when I got pregnant xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now