Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Stitch like pain, left side

(4 Posts)
Moonbear10 Sun 19-Feb-17 10:58:29

So I'm approx 6-7 weeks, and ice been having a stitch like a in in my left side up to about my waist. I've also been conscious of feeling sensations in my lower abdomen for the last few days too.
Is this normal, just things stretching and moving about or hold I be worried?

lilyborderterrier Sun 19-Feb-17 11:03:40

I had this love, it was really painful and I used a hot water bottle to ease it and rested. I didn't bleed and am now 12+3 and waiting for my scan on Thursday. It's my 2nd and although I googled it and was worried I think not was just stretching and stuff moving about. X

AltheaThoon Sun 19-Feb-17 11:04:17

It's difficult to say but I had similar pains with most recent pregnancy. In fact at one point it was so bad I couldn't straighten up. Pains and niggles can be a normal part of early pregnancy. It's such a stressful time, though.

Moonbear10 Sun 19-Feb-17 11:07:21

The typos in my op were appalling, so sorry about that!
Glad I'm not the only one that's had this, I'll try the hot water bottle trick and see if that helps smile
I'm so scared of every little thing at the moment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now