Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this positive or evap

(6 Posts)
klchiel Sun 19-Feb-17 00:13:45

Took a test and nothing came up, but bedroom light is 'fake' so could t really see anything. Next morning I saw this very 'very' faint line. Would you say evap or positive? I have taken a test today but got a negative as far as I can see!

mistletoeprickles Sun 19-Feb-17 07:00:46

If the line appeared the next day there's a good chance it's an evap.
Wait a couple of days and test again flowers

mummabubs Sun 19-Feb-17 07:31:06

Test results are usually only valid for the first 10 mins (although the time varies depending on test so check the instructions!) and after that you can get false positives so the instructions say not to interpret after this time. sorry! I got 2 negatives testing 48 hours apart after my period was due and then 48 hours after that got a BFP in less than a minute so if you think you might still be pregnant it's worth waiting an extra day or two and testing again smile

user1480264544 Sun 19-Feb-17 08:18:38

I don't think that looks positive, sorry! It should show within the time frame given on the box really. Maybe try again in a few days x

AmyB1986 Sun 19-Feb-17 09:53:08

These Tesco tests are terrible for giving false positives. I see a line there but I wouldn't trust it.

I had a line come up on two of those tests within the 3 minutes. Both times they were false.

Oysterbabe Sun 19-Feb-17 11:56:29

I'd get a Superdrug pink dye test, these ones are notorious for evap lines and false positives.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now