Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Stomach Pain

(5 Posts)
confusedat23 Sat 18-Feb-17 13:36:26

Hi Ladies, i'm 4+2 and experiencing what i can only describe as really really bad period pain!

There has been no bleeding or spotting or anything and i know some cramping is normal but this is pretty intense!

Can someone tell me if this is ok... i'm just a bit scared...

Catlady100 Sat 18-Feb-17 15:00:59

At about the same time as you I had what felt exactly like period cramps. In fact worse than my normal cramps which are quite mild usually. Thinks it's pretty normal 😊 now 22 weeks and all fine. Cat x

user1486334704 Sat 18-Feb-17 15:05:53

It is often your uterus stretching a little. I'm 11+2 and I have a twinge/few minutes of cramping a few times a week.
Midwife says as long as it's not too intense, doesn't last a long time and isn't accompanied by bleeding, it's totally normal. Good luck xxx

A2014 Sat 18-Feb-17 16:03:47

I am 21 weeks along with my second DC and had pain just like you describe in both pregnancies up to around 10-11 weeks. Easier said than done but try not to worry too much about it. Pregnancy does all sorts of strange things to your body!! Hope everything goes well for you. Good luck!

sunbird17 Sun 19-Feb-17 07:47:16

I'm 5+2 and having the same OP. So glad that others don't think it's anything to worry about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now