Talk

Advanced search

Helppp

(1 Post)
Deeslaterhi Fri 17-Feb-17 20:44:12

Okay so, I posted not that long ago regards to a faint line on some tests, I then got a positive on a clear blue saying 1-2 weeks..
so last night I went in to hospital with some leg/hip ache, just wanted to be safe.. they did a test and it was postive, I gave the docs a date that should add up to 6w5days, the results of the blood test came back as 600hcg which they said was low for that far, but I kept telling the doctors I think I'm earlier than I originally thought.. they weren't listening.. but I honestly think I'm around the 4w stage, but I went for a u/s and they couldn't find a sac but also no evidence of ectopic...
So he's bacially said to me iv had a m/c.l but also said something's growing in me but they don't know where, which has played on my mind so much, is in again for a blood test to see if they've gone up, but should I worried? I think 600 is quite high if I am actually 4/5weeks...
please some one make sense of this for me sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now