Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Snoring??

(14 Posts)
MrsG2017 Thu 16-Feb-17 11:32:02

Ok let's admit it..... who snores like a wilderbeast at the moment??

I do 😂😂 it's driving DH mad especially as we are on hols with my parents and so he has me in one ear and my dad taking the roof off with his snoring in the next room ha ha 😱😍

HopeAndJoy16 Thu 16-Feb-17 13:04:55

Me too!! I do feel bad for DH as I always fall asleep before he does so he has to suffer it. It would drive me insane if it was the other way round!

SkyLucy Thu 16-Feb-17 13:16:19

Me...I'm so ashamed! NEVER snored in my life, but now I wake myself up with it! And apparently I am great at horrendously heavy breathing, which poor DH calls 'Vadering'. I hate keeping him awake, but then he could go upstairs to the spare room, couldn't he?! (Not me. I need the comfort of my bed. And proximity to the loo. Overdue woman's prerogative.)

arbrighton Thu 16-Feb-17 16:16:53

nope, it's DH doing Vader breathing at the moment. And blowing out into my face every breath the other night, ugh

Lunalovepud Thu 16-Feb-17 16:26:26

I snore when heavily pregnant and I love it. Most of the time DH keeps me awake with his snoring so the chance for a bit of revenge is brilliant.

Excusemyfrench Thu 16-Feb-17 16:28:00

My snoring was so bad my husband had to get ear plugs and nose strips for me. It woke him up every night and I woke my self up constantly it was terrible! It went away though so all goodgrin

SmellySphinx Thu 16-Feb-17 16:51:25

I've just been talking about this today, well for the past few weeks. I abhor snoring, I really really really really REALLY hate it after having lived with a fucking grunting git (ex). My (saintly in my eyes, to put up with it) other half does not snore at all, if and when it's almost silent, yet tolerates me somehow. Now I'm doing it (nearly 41 weeks). It hurts my throat, wakes me up and makes me miserable!

Jojo13 Thu 16-Feb-17 19:50:52

... and dribbling?! Or is that just me?!

Melmam Thu 16-Feb-17 21:48:23

Im in on the and dribbling too blush

MrsG2017 Thu 16-Feb-17 22:55:29

Yep I'm in on the dribbling too!
I'll snore in front of the tv even if it's just a 30second doze the walrus appears 😂

drinkyourmilk Thu 16-Feb-17 23:28:58

I've just woken dh up laughing at this. Yes I'm horrific! Plus the dribbling. It's disgusting and amusing in equal measure. I used to throw my husband into the spare bedroom for his ridiculously loud snoring. Now he willingly tootles off to escape me grin

llemma Fri 17-Feb-17 07:49:11

Oh so much yes. I've woken up a couple of times with my OH decamped in the spare room as he says it's so bad! Going away with a few friends next weekend, I'll need to get a room far far away to save my embarrasment!

GTS Fri 17-Feb-17 09:19:32

ME ME ME! Snoring and dribbling all over the show....nothing more gross than waking up to a soggy pillow!
Never EVER been a snorer either, not even with the first two pregnancies.

Suzysuz Fri 17-Feb-17 14:17:17

Yes to both!!! To be honest I probably do a lower level of both normally anyway but apparently I rattle the roof with my snoring at the moment blush plus woke up this morning thinking I'd had night sweats or something, only to realise I'd actually just broken my dribbling record last night....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now