Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Grumpy ?

(9 Posts)
MrsG2017 Thu 16-Feb-17 04:43:57

Anyone else feeling grumpy as hell today 😱😱 34 weeks on holiday and want to murder everyone with me!!!

Although must say just posting this is making me giggle to myself!

What's the grumpiest thing you've done during your pregnancy?

drinkyourmilk Thu 16-Feb-17 07:08:03

Thought I was just me. I'm 34 weeks on Saturday and for the past week my rather marvellous husband has been walking on egg shells. I'm so changeable, moody and grumpy!
I stomped off to the bedroom and slammed the door last weekend threatening to go to bed because he dared disagree with me. Pathetic! And totally out of character. Of course he just left me and watched a programme he wanted until I burst into tears and came for a cuddle 's he hadn't run after me to appease me grinblush. Hormones are just fab. grin

sweetchilli77 Thu 16-Feb-17 08:14:41

im 30 weeks but i reckon ive been "grumpy" (and i use the term loosely) since week 5 !!!!

Im one big PMT. My outburst tend to be when driving..."NO FUCKING INDICATORS"?... at the checkout, "WILL YOU HURRY UP AND STOP TALKING AND SERVE ME"and font get me started at the self serve checkouts!
The joys of hormones eh.....

My husband bless him puts up with so much, from moods to tears. Luckily when I'm having a sane moment we laugh about it.

SarahOoo Thu 16-Feb-17 08:19:08

I don't think I've had many super grumy moments out loud (33 weeks) but I have had the tears....lots of tears! I cried at Mrs Doubtfire on the tv the other day, the bit where Robin Williams character loses his kids, I've never cried at that film before!

BouncingBlueberry Thu 16-Feb-17 08:29:38

I'm with you SarahOoo on the crying at doubtfire. Crying at anything and everything. Every time we go shopping we are buying boxes of tissues.

user1483387154 Thu 16-Feb-17 08:40:13

only 19.5 weeks here but although same level of grumpiness (amount of things that annoy me etc) it takes me less time to be annoyed by it so its more my patience that is non existant. E.g if my H repeats what he says it normally takes about 5 times before I say "yes I know you have already said that, 5 times now". Recently its more like the second time when I jump on the issue.

SarahOoo Thu 16-Feb-17 09:17:30

Wow you are patient to only say that after five times 😂

I get irrationally mad at smokers at the moment as the smell of it makes my stomach turn still. This is just them smoking outside their office or something but the smell comes my way as a passing random person....grrrr

Sunnie1984 Thu 16-Feb-17 09:20:54

I got to the end of my tether this week at 35 weeks.

I want to kill literally everyone and I'm in pain, uncomfortable and not sleeping.

Argh, roll on due date already!

MrsG2017 Thu 16-Feb-17 11:10:36

Looks like there's a few of us in the 'grumpy' state!

Went for dinner tonight (sober driver of course is me) man I could have murdered a sav blanc...

And of course on the way home my DH and my father turned into backseat drivers
"I CAN BLOODY DRIVE, DO WANT TO SODDING WELL WALK"!!

Holidaying with parents is not a good move just before you are about to pop!! Note to self!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now