Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TMI Warning! Picture included

(25 Posts)
Karmaisabitch Wed 15-Feb-17 23:59:04

Apologies guys but I need urgent help!

As you can see, I now have underboob rash & fuck me! It's itches & is soooooooooo sore!

I actually want to cut my boobs off!

I've been using Sudocrem & haven't scratched it which is surprising considering how much it's itching right now.

Whenever I put Sudocrem on, I always make sure I clean it first.

This is since pregnancy & my already huge boobs have got bigger sad

What else can I do??

haveacupoftea Thu 16-Feb-17 00:02:49

You need to give the underboob a really good airing at every opportunity. Canesten cream will maybe help more than sudocrem

measles64 Thu 16-Feb-17 00:05:37

I used sudocrem and a tissue to block skin to skin contact it is horrible

SecretWitch Thu 16-Feb-17 00:08:50

OH that looks sore! I have large boobs too that often get rashly like that in the summer. I find having bath soaks with Epsom salts helps bring the rash down. I make sure to pat dry area after bath. Going bra less about the house to give air a chance to circulate...not sure how comfortable that might be if you are pregnant.

Karmaisabitch Thu 16-Feb-17 00:12:17

I need boobs propperuppers lol! I fully understand that is so not a word!

I need someone to carry my boobs around for me, hold them up so air can get to them!

They honestly are the reason I am desperate to lose weight! I want small boobs!

I haven't suffered with this before pregnancy, however that's because I lost weight rather than put on.

Have some canestan, il use that after my shower tomorrow.

user1484226561 Thu 16-Feb-17 00:14:31

why sudocreme? Tht sounds like the wrong thing to me. I suggest you show a (female) pharmacist ( in a private cubicle)

halfbuffy Thu 16-Feb-17 00:16:24

I had something similar in between my boobs earlier in my pregnancy....it can be so sore and irritating so I feel your pain!

I found that not wearing a bra as much helped (I've got big boobs but work from home so I could get away with it), and when I do wear a bra I found that I needed bigger ones that what I was wearing.

In terms of creams I used my DP's aqueous cream that he uses for his eczema, and since it cleared up I've just been using a bit of bio oil after showering which seems to do the trick! Fingers crossed it clears up soon!

Laura05 Thu 16-Feb-17 00:16:32

Maybe take a wee trip to your gp for a cream/gel. It really does look sore! And I'm sure propperuppers is a word lol if not it should be grin

haveacupoftea Thu 16-Feb-17 00:20:41

Lol grin you should get enough air in fron going braless at home in the evening and in bed. Well it works for me and i'm a 38K. I only get sweaty boob rash very occasionally. The non wired bras dont help because they shove big boobs together and it all gets a bit damp and stinky blush

NurseP Thu 16-Feb-17 03:20:33

Canesten cream? Or cream for athletes foot? Looks like it could be fungal. And keep dry and clean as poss (sure you are anyway)

LHReturns Thu 16-Feb-17 07:22:09

That is fungal - like sweat rash and athletes foot. A cream like canestan that also has hydrocortisone in it will help best I believe.

sweetchilli77 Thu 16-Feb-17 08:18:18

its a fungal rash, don't use sudocrem, it will just clog and make it worse. Get canestan NOT with hydrocortizone in though! and use sparingly .

SarahOoo Thu 16-Feb-17 08:24:27

What kind of bra are you wearing and how far along are you? I'm a H cup and had to resign a while ago to a non wired bra (major sobs!). This helped with the same issue as I kept getting a rash from the rubbing. Clean underneath every night and morning too.

LHReturns Thu 16-Feb-17 08:31:34

Take sweetchilli's advice over mine! I tend to blast everything with hydrocortisone too quickly!!

thecapitalsunited Thu 16-Feb-17 08:32:51

I get boob rash a lot. Anti fungal cream from the chemist. Only go braless when you are lying down. I find if I go without a bra my non-perky boobs prevent air from getting to the underneath and the rash gets worse. If I'm lying down then the boobs are lifted and it gets air. Clean bra everyday. Shower regularly and make sure the area is dry before you put any clothes on.

TyrionLannistersShadow Thu 16-Feb-17 08:36:21

I would say that's a fungal rash, very common in hot sweaty places! You need an anti fungal cream like canestan, that's the reason sudocreme isn't working. Try to keep it dry if possible, and apply the canestan, it should clear up no problem for you then.

Littlemisssugarplum88 Thu 16-Feb-17 09:35:50

Medi honey would work wonders on that. Maybe see if your midwife can get you some sachets xx

StrumpersPlunkett Thu 16-Feb-17 09:41:10

Looks like a thrush type rash. Canaesten deffo

Rikalaily Thu 16-Feb-17 10:38:56

Yep that's thrush, Canesten asap.

Karmaisabitch Thu 16-Feb-17 16:29:58

I put canestan on today & have realised that it's not been itchy for the last few hours.

Fingers crossed in a few days it'll all clear up!

mrsBeverleygoldberg Thu 16-Feb-17 18:00:47

You need to use it for a few days after the rash has cleared up.
I had so many fungal rashes when pg. Now I get one when I go I holiday, never any other time. Glad you're feeling better.

Karmaisabitch Thu 16-Feb-17 19:13:40

I'm so bloody glad I posted on here, otherwise I'd have used Sudocrem for absolute weeks waiting for this to clear up.

No itchiness at all now, will give it a clean at bedtime & put more on. Il do it morning & night & make sure I wear a clean bra each day!

Karmaisabitch Thu 16-Feb-17 23:34:25

Look!! It's literally clearing up!

The picture makes it look like 5x worse than it is....it doesn't itch anymore, it's not sweaty and! It's not scaley! Thank you so much for your advice all!

Karmaisabitch Thu 16-Feb-17 23:35:14

Oh & apologies for subjecting you all to 2 pics of my boob/underboob!

I'm just so impressed it cleared in such a short space of time!

nurseblonde Fri 17-Feb-17 02:07:45

I'm so glad it's cleaned up OP! I have this EVERY SUMMER without fail; I'm a 38FF, and wear a horrible nurses uniform with I swear is made out of the thickest fabric. Yuk. Feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now