Talk

Advanced search

Shamu needs a shave

(12 Posts)
JonSnowsWhore Wed 15-Feb-17 22:04:08

I just can't do it anymore! I'm 23 weeks so not even anywhere near as big as I'm going to get, but I swear I'm actually wedged in the bath when I have one & just can't shave 'down there'

Tonight I was stood up, sat on the side of the bath, laid down with a leg up the wall, I've decided the only way is to hire out the local swimming pool so I can freely stretch out & get everywhere I need to get.

Can sell tickets to the poor unsuspecting public to cover the cost of hiring the pool 'shamu needs a shave'

ageingrunner Wed 15-Feb-17 22:19:01

Have a break from shaving smile

iamapixiebutnotaniceone Wed 15-Feb-17 22:21:39

That actually made me LOL grin I'm finding myself in exactly the same predicament at about 25 weeks. I have no solution to offer!

GeillisTheWitch Wed 15-Feb-17 22:23:07

Isn't Shamu a whale? confused

JonSnowsWhore Wed 15-Feb-17 22:25:06

Yes, shamu is a whale, this sums up how I'm feeling perfectly!

I am having breaks I hadn't done it for a good few weeks I swear it was growing down to my knees 😂

Ilovetorrentialrain Wed 15-Feb-17 22:28:20

Oh no! Erm. Thinking... Is a salon wax a possibility?

JonSnowsWhore Wed 15-Feb-17 22:35:14

I suppose if it was that important to me then I would go for a wax but I am just a massive wuss with pain.
Like I know I'm going to have a baby soon but I'm one of those thats asking for the epidural before they've even got me on the labour ward!
I can jut imagine having to go into labour with one bald strip where I've walked out & refused to have the rest done grin

Fairy45 Thu 16-Feb-17 08:02:33

In shower veet?

JonSnowsWhore Thu 16-Feb-17 08:59:06

Not sure if youre supposed to use it there fairy but yes I will actually try it if it gets too bad, if I can even reach down there to do that haha

Fairy45 Thu 16-Feb-17 09:13:34

Im sure you can bikini veet haha i remember the struggle with my first! Shaving my legs when baby was like 2 daya old was the best feeling in the world! Haha

preciouspig Thu 16-Feb-17 09:14:41

I got my OH to do it blush

JonSnowsWhore Thu 16-Feb-17 09:40:48

Pig it's funny how I can be comfortable enough with someone to do grown up things like have sex & have a baby with them, but the thought of shoving a hairy foof in his face to shave for me fills me with horror 😂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now