Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bad stomach pains

(6 Posts)
user1474299685 Wed 15-Feb-17 22:02:40

Hiya ladies I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant, I been suffering from bad stomach pains since about 11 weeks every time I eat or drink they get worse I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this Ive been doctor and he gave me something for mussel spazimes but they havnt work I'm just at my wits end being in pain thanks. X

UpsyDaisyluvsIgglePiggle Wed 15-Feb-17 22:04:16

Where is the pain? Could it be constipation? If it's under your ribs especially at the right hand side get it checked out by midwife. At 16 weeks I had terrible constipation and it was agony. Hope you feel better flowers

user1474299685 Wed 15-Feb-17 22:29:33

It's in the middle of my stomach I've had a lot of diarrhoea tmi I no but it's just so painful I've had my 16 week And she just said see the doctor if gets worse because the baby heartbeat strong. X

alloveragainchoo Thu 16-Feb-17 08:23:23

Could it be gallstones? I had this and it was agony after eating fatty food, had to wait a year to get my gallbladder removed

user1474299685 Thu 16-Feb-17 22:14:04

Yer I can't eat nothing fatty else I'm in agony for ages I had sweet and sour the other night with chips and had so much belly cramp I couldn't sleep and was in pain all the next day I live of thigs like soup and new tates because they don't hurt as bad

SofsMum17 Thu 16-Feb-17 23:34:13

I have gallstones, been managing them since I was a teenager to avoid operation, best remedy when you get a pain attack is to take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed into a small glass of water, should be good for other types of indigestion too - good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now