Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any Nub/ Skull Theory Experts?

(7 Posts)
LucyAutumn Wed 15-Feb-17 09:32:39

Hi all, my DH and I had our 12 week scan yesterday which was amazing, I was so nervous/ concerned before but baby was there kicking away and moving around SO much- it was the most wonderful thing to see!
Anyway, I'm desperate to know the gender and was wondering if anyone can help?
Thanks in advance smile

user1480264544 Wed 15-Feb-17 12:20:36

Hi, congratulations. I would say girl, if what I think is the nub is in fact the nub, I'm not very good at it! I'm like you I have my gender scan next week and can't put into
Words how excited I am x

LucyAutumn Wed 15-Feb-17 19:50:02

Thank you and how exciting for you to be finding out next week- my gender scans not for another 8 weeks, I think I'll end up driving myself crazy trying to work it out before then!
I thought girl too when I looked, but the nub looks like it goes up a little at the end (also assuming I'm looking at the right part?) which has me confused? confused

Anyone else have any theories?

Missmiller Wed 15-Feb-17 20:19:13

My guess is girl from nub

m33r Wed 15-Feb-17 20:21:57

I think boy as think nub is pointing up. I am usually wrong! X

LucyAutumn Tue 11-Apr-17 11:31:08

Hi all,

I just wanted to quickly send a note to thank everyone that replied with a guess and to let you know that OL has been confirmed as a boy! grin

Thanks again for your guess!

user1480264544 Tue 11-Apr-17 13:20:53

Ah congratulations! Most people guessed my little one as a boy from the nub and I was confirmed to be having a girl! grin. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now