Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sickness free pregnancies following hyperemisis

(5 Posts)
Chintaria Tue 14-Feb-17 21:29:07

Has anyone had a successful one? I've had HG 5 times, the last time being so terrible that I was in hospital for two weeks from exactly 6 weeks... Am 6 weeks today and panicking because I only have indigestion. Got other symptoms too, and am struggling a bit with smells, but nothing like how I usually am.
Feel rather worried, and feel like it's not going to work out. Any experience anyone? Got a scan on Thursday but even that might not be conclusive as it's so early 😖

Chintaria Wed 15-Feb-17 14:19:42

Anyone? Would love a glimmer of hope!

xStefx Wed 15-Feb-17 14:23:49

Ive had 3 HG pregnancies and 1 that wasn't HG
No explanation for it, just didn't come that time, was mega relieved.

Its such a horrible condition isn't it, helpher.org are amazing for info and support x

Chintaria Wed 15-Feb-17 14:54:47

Oh that's great, thanks for the shred of hope!! Was your HG free pregnancy after the others? And can I ask if all went well? I've pretty convinced this is over tbh, feel rather sad but have two wonderful dc so we're incredibly lucky really.

xStefx Wed 15-Feb-17 15:00:12

My 3rd pregnancy wasn't HG, yes all worked out well. The last one was the worse (4th pregnancy) and that ended in miscarriage.
What i did was research and prepare then i wasn't so scared - please take a look at helpher.org, honestly they can help you prepare for the meds you need to ask your doctor for, they are also the most unjudgmental people you could ever meet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now