Talk

Advanced search

How long after ovulation have people had possible pregnancy symptoms?

(9 Posts)
Squires92 Tue 14-Feb-17 21:00:54

So I ovulated last Mon/Tue just after copper coil removal and am now wondering if some signs I have are pregnancy signs or I'm just reading into it. Some seem like my previous pregnancys. What symptoms did others have before due period and how many days post ovulation? X

user1468957349 Tue 14-Feb-17 21:19:18

Only symptom I got was REALLY sore boobs but that was only 2 days before I missed AF. it was horrendous though even going over speed bumps in the car made me want to cry - so I was pretty sure I was pregnant before testing the day after AF missed!

TeaCakeLiterature Tue 14-Feb-17 21:22:35

I had awful implantation cramps a few days after doing the deed and spoke to my doctor as I said if I'm not pregnant I'm seriously worried about what's causing this pain. Had to wait 5wks to take a test and I was pregnant!

HN42 Tue 14-Feb-17 21:39:03

I started with tender breasts 3 days after ovulation. I knew I was pregnant because I was not due for a period for another 11 days or so at that point and I never get PMT until 7 days before period is due. I also noticed the skin on my areola went a slightly browner colour around when my period was due. I still had period like cramps leading up to taking a pregnancy test however I had lacked normal PMT symptoms that I always have such as being grumpy and feeling hotter than normal as I'm always cold so I felt different and instinct told me I was pregnant.

crombanna Tue 14-Feb-17 21:44:37

Sore boobs 2 days after ovulation. Never happens for me until just before my period normally. I even wrote in my diary "must see GP about weird boob pain if not pregnant"!

Squires92 Tue 14-Feb-17 22:45:44

Thanks for replay, I had some bad cramping like PMT pains, have been extremely tired for the last few days and then today tried to eat an omelette and couldn't made me feel sick, when DH was cooking scrambled eggs for the little ones the smell made me feel nauseous (eggs made me feel or be sick with three previous children), also really bloated yesterday and today and have been feeling emotional. but not sure if I'm just overthinking things x

kikibo Tue 14-Feb-17 22:48:16

I hadn't taken hormonal contraception for 10+ years, so I knew my body pretty well and had no symptoms other than normal PMT boobs which wear off slightly for period to come, though this time they wore off and nothing when period was supposed to come. That's when I knew something was up and I was late (kept being late for a whole week before I bothered to take a test, no need to get pointlessly excited ;)).

Squires92 Wed 15-Feb-17 12:00:46

More period like cramps today not due until next fri hmmmm I suppose we will just have to play the waiting game now x

Liverpool14 Wed 15-Feb-17 14:13:03

It is exciting to hear your discussions about possible pregnancy symptoms! I found it can be helpful to have an early scan to calm some worries about my fertility. I'd receommend Miba Health in Liverpool that provides good fertility, reproductive health and early pregnancy scans and have really lovely, supportive care in this exciting and nervewracking time. Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now