Talk

Advanced search

Kicked in abdo 8 weeks pregnant

(8 Posts)
MrsKate Tue 14-Feb-17 14:29:07

Hi m stressing out so much I'm approx 8 weeks pregnant and my two year old ds accidentally kicked me in lower abdo when crawling on sofa to give me hug . I have sharp lower central abdo pain I not sure what to do no bleeding noticed yet any advice x

Mindfulofmuddle Tue 14-Feb-17 14:33:07

If you're in pain MrsKate, I think you should contact your midwife or GP. At 8 weeks the baby is still very tiny and very well protected in there, but if you're concerned, definitely get it checked out

Rockandrollwithit Tue 14-Feb-17 14:36:26

I also think you should contact someone, maybe the Early Pregnancy Unit at the hospital? I'm sure it is fine but it will put your mind at rest.

MmmMalbec Tue 14-Feb-17 14:49:20

My 2 year old DS kicks, elbows, knees, pushes himself up etc etc on my stomach several times a day. I'm 12+2. It really gets to me but several people have said to me that no one would ever manage to have a second child if stuff like that could cause any harm! I think if you're in serious pain you should get it checked out though. Good luck smile

MrsKate Tue 14-Feb-17 15:31:16

It's like miscarriage pain in lower abdo I'm waiting on a phone call back at mo

user1468957349 Tue 14-Feb-17 17:21:51

Defo get checked but at that stage the baby is so small and well protected I would have thought it's unlikely to do much damage. At least getting checked will put your mind at rest. Let us know how you get on x

MrsKate Tue 14-Feb-17 20:15:30

Been to local urgent care centre gp there not worried as not bleeding so just rest and wait and see I do feel better I've been checked x

user1468957349 Tue 14-Feb-17 21:21:04

That's good. Much better to put your mind at rest than lose sleep worrying smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now