Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Day of work and pregnant

(3 Posts)
lorza03 Tue 14-Feb-17 09:34:13

I think I'm just being paranoid but ive had a day off work today after working all weekend and working nearly 30 hours in 3 days..I feel like I've got a huge head ache ans just feel so exaused as well as being 17 weeks pregnant this is my 2nd pregnancy and it's deffinalty been more challanging so far. I feel really guilty for having a day off work as we are short staffed and I should have been on the late shift until 7 pm tonight..I just want to rest at home and sleep..is this accitiable or am I just being Rediclious !! Thanks all

Lunalovepud Tue 14-Feb-17 10:26:47

If you're not well enough to go to work, don't go to work. Pregnancy is knackering and I agree with you that second time around it is harder!

I bet my fat pregnant arse that a bloke with manflu wouldn't think twice about calling in.

Rest up and feel better. smile

lorza03 Tue 14-Feb-17 10:56:00

Arh thanks Yeh your right...it's defiantly more knackering having aleady having a 14 month old and 2 step children..snd working ..and being a wife lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now